Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you replace a burnt headlight bulb on a Chrysler LHS '97?

BEFORE YOU ANSWER: If you have not personally fixed the *front, drivers side headlight* on a Chrysler LHS '97,I do NOT want you to answer. Not all headlights are the same, which is why I'm having problems fixing it.



My front, drives side headlight is burnt out. When I opened the hood, there is no apparent way to easily change the bulb.

A friend of mine said that it would be necessary to remove the front bumper to change the headlight.

Another friend of mine said it would be necessary to remove the battery and the battery mount to reach behind and change the bulb.

I do not know if either of them are correct. I tried to search Google but could not find information that helped. I do not want to take it to a shop, because out of the 3 shops I called, none of them could tell me how to fix it over the phone- and that I would receive an estimate of how much labor cost after the light was fixed.How do you replace a burnt headlight bulb on a Chrysler LHS '97?The front bumper must be removed first then the headlamp can come out and then you can swap out the bulb. You may have to remove the airbox.How do you replace a burnt headlight bulb on a Chrysler LHS '97?You go girl! LOL You know exactly what you want for sure.



AutoZone has manuals online Go there and register. Add your car and you can look up vehicle repair information. Lighting is under chassis electrical.



I just checked and they have 5 or 6 photos on how to dlibrary'sll librarys have auto repair manuals on the shelves or on line too.



Go fix that light. And say thank you once and a while.